|John Butcher - Articles & Interviews|
* full text online.|
2015* Catching up with John Butcher at 60 - CD round-up by John Eyles.
* Parceiro de luxo - CD round-up by Rui Eduardo Paes. (Portugese).
* il manifesto - Lo spirito libero di John Butcher by Mario Gamba. (Italian).
* Something Else! by Sammy Stein.
* Inner Compass by Tobias Fischer - 20 years of solo releases.
* Morning Star - Exploring the Limits of Living Jazz by Chris Searle.
By Tobias Fischer.
* Missing Links & Emerging Structures - News from the Shed.
* In the Hands of Machines - Electronic projects.
le son du grisli: hors-serie no.9 - 40 page illustrated A to Z. (French).
Invisible Jukebox. By Clive Bell (WIRE).
* Freedom and Sound: This time it's personal - by John Butcher.
* Hidden Music - An audio interview with David Toop.
* tokafi - In conversation with Nate Wooley.
* All About Jazz-New York by Stuart Broomer.
* Signal to Noise. John Butcher / Joe McPhee by Ben Judson.
Playing in the West Texas dessert at James Magee's The Hill.
WIRE. Breaking the sound barrier by Phillip Clark.
* Sandszine - Intervista by Claudio Tarsia. (Italian).
* la médiatèque - 12 disques de John Butcher by Philippe Delvosalle (French).
* Point of Departure. Roundtable - with Giancarlo Schiaffini and Vijay Iyer.
* WIRE. World of Echoes - by Biba Kopf.
WIRE. Mining Echoes by David Keenan.
* Signal to Noise. Where the Saxophone Ends by Bill Meyer.
* Altremusiche. The Art of Overtracking by Michele Coralli.
* Jazz Review. The Test with Richard Cook.
* All About Jazz. Interview by John Eyles.
* Paris Transatlantic. Interview by Dan Warburton.
* Avant. Inside the Narrative by Rhodri Davies.
* Jazz Times. Solo Flights by Bill Shoemaker.
* Altremusiche. Il sax multifonico by Michele Coralli. (Italian).
* Coda. Inside the Shed by Jon Morgan.